Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Here's my first stab at blogging about my knitting obsession. Here is a picture of my project bag that I made last summer after getting tired of hauling my projects around in old shopping bags. This is from Knitter's Stash and is called "My Constant Companion" which that has become. Every knitting store I've been to has felted projects so I wanted to felt something and thought this a good candidate. It has pockets for the outside and I knit those and they had you felt everything separately. The pockets with their design felted in an odd shape and then it was too hard to sew on the heavy material and since I'd already begun to use it I figured why mess with success. I love this bag. It is roomy and very sturdy. Best part is the angora has not shed a bit after the felting. I bought a book of bags to felt as I'm dying to do another one but haven't gotten to it in my long list of pattern want to do list. My apologies about the quality of the pictures. I don't have a reliable digital camera yet so I used my picture phone.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:33 PM

    why aint that pic showin' Yo. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the push to fix. I think it's fixed now. Like I said - first attempt. Growing pains, yo....

    ReplyDelete