Thursday, April 13, 2006

KnitDoc-KNIT!

This is soooo embarrassing! It's been months, MONTHS! since I've "blogged"! As if I had nothing to say. Obviously nothing could be further from the truth. What is so pathetic about why I have not posted - despite multiple trips away and the unexpected death of my mother the end of January. I FORGOT HOW TO POST ON MY BLOG!! So that's the truth and I'm hanging my head in shame.

So, in the interim I've finished my round baby blanket but per usual I haven't done the finishing so I can pack it up and give it away. I got a new picture phone so I suppose I can use that since our bottom of the line digital camera is not worth the effort. Since finishing that I've been plodding away on my Hanne Falkenberg Mermaid jacket. I love, love, love this project. I'm a little over halfway done so the project is getting a little big to haul around so I'm seriously considering trying my hand at some socks for the first time! Socks in San Diego! I must be on the edge or something since I almost never wear socks but they seem like an interesting, very portable project.

Finally, we had the best vacation on the Zuiderdam cruise ship - Holland America line with my Melaleuca business group. That's the ad you see on the right side there. I LOVE THIS COMPANY!! Fabulous products from a company with the highest integrity. So, if you haven't heard about Melaleuca let me know and I'll clue you in on how to live your life without toxic chemicals.

1 comment:

  1. so sorry about your mother. I'm glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete