Saturday, April 15, 2006

Trying to get into the blogging habit

I'm impressed that so many bloggers post every day without fail. Developing a good habit has never been my strong suit.

I'm trying to get back in the groove of being at home after a week at my part time job in Sacramento. When I'm working I'm torned between how nice I have it by not having to work at a job everyday and how much I miss the professional interaction that I get when I'm with others of my profession. So, after a week away I wade through the mail and then read the local papers - find out who got the most votes in the Congressional race to replace our disgraced congressman. Now I'm catching up on the e-mail and then it's straighten up the house time.

Our worship team is graciously allowing me to sing with them at the Easter service tomorrow despite not going to rehearsal this week - I wonder if I could attend rehearsal via conference call? So I have to practice my music. I was in a group for awhile where one of the ladies had to go to Singapore for awhile and we actually did a webcast type of rehearsal so she could learn the music with us. Hmmmm

The more knitting e-mail I read about socks the more intrigued I'm getting with the whole sock knitting idea. My Hanne sweater is on size 3 needles and that's the smallest I've ever knit on - it doesn't seem too bad. My hands have been very stiff in the past but now that I finish my knitting sessions with the "Pain-a-trate" from Melaleuca my hands feel fine. So, maybe going to even smaller needles for some socks would be do-able.

Well, I'd better get moving. My dear husband just left to run errands and take the dog to the park so I should do something less self absorbed.

1 comment:

  1. I know what your talking about trying to get in the routine...sometimes I think the only way I can do it is with pictures! I'm reading your though even though I don't always comment ;) Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete