Monday, April 17, 2006

Coolest Product

I just put a new button - for those of you that read an earlier post you know what an accomplishment this is for me - on my blog for the niftiest product I've seen in a long, long time. The Pursekit!! Click on the button to the right and check it out. If you've EVER had to search in your purse for a missing whatever you will immediately see the genious of this product. I'm not only going to make sure I have one in every size but give them as gifts until everyone I know has at least one. I only wish I had thought of it. No wonder it was one of Oprahs favorites a couple of years ago.

Having a hard time getting moving on this Monday since I stayed up way too late working on my Hanne sweater. I was at the second underarm gusset and didn't want to stop until it was finished so that I didn't have to pick it up and wonder where the heck I was in the process of the short rows mixed with the increases. I'm finding the hardest part of this is the second half expects you to look at the instructions for the first half and do them backward to create a symmetrical product. OY! I'm not that clever.

So, check out my pursekit link. It will probaby make my knitting bag - homemade felted one from Knitters Stash - way more organized.

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't it a gorgeous Easter in SD? Your post was reminding me of a felted bag I need to FINISH!!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete