Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

We're having a gorgeous day here and the songs from the service keep echoing in my head, "Halleluja, Hal-le-lu-jah" He is risen!

So to make it the perfect Sunday I took a nap and am now waking up and will approach the kitchen momentarily. I dragged a frozen ham and four little cornish game hens from the freezer yesterday - hopefully they are nearly thawed. I waded through a bazillion cook books looking for a nice recipe for the hens.

Next Sunday our "Treasures At Hand" group from chuch will have a crafting Sunday. Several of the girls have asked me to teach them to knit. Can't remember the last time I taught someone how so I hope I can be a patient yet helpful teacher. Will get to knit some of my Hanne sweater after dinner. In a perfect world I'd fit a swim in there, too but not sure if that's all do-able since it's after 4 pm already.

So, how banal is all of this to read. I must take a pic of my baby blankie and get it to the mommy. DH just doesn't like how expensive it is on my phone since we didn't spring for the Pix option and have to pay per pic. I told him - it's for my blog so that's reason enough. I'll do it tomorrow before I leave to give a Melaleuca presentation.

Hope your Easter celebration of new life in our Lord was blessed. Thank you Lord for your selfless death and glorious resurrection for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment