Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sock Lover

Well, since I can't continue with my Mermaid until someone helps me out I've put renewed vigor into my sock knitting. I finished my second sock last night and was wearing them around my hotel room and then slept in them. Very comfy. Since I have pretty small feet I have a lot of the skein left which was supposed to be enough for two socks. So I'm thinking I'll make some little "footlet" type socks - no cuff type to use up the rest of the yarn.

I really have to take some pictures since this is supposed to be a knitting blog to keep a record of all my projects.

I'm still having a hard time getting the hang of the blogging and posting. I nearly thought I'd lost this but fortunately it was in the draft page. Who knew?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:55 AM

    Have you thought about writing Hanne Falkenberg? Or perhaps the place you bought you kit from could help you out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:59 PM

    I was going to say the same thing. Surely between those 2 places you should be able to get the page you need.

    ReplyDelete